Age of Pain
The Age of Pain is a period in Dark Eldar history, coming after the Age of Dark Genesis. During this period, Asdrubael Vect further increases his power and the Kabal system comes to dominate Commorragh. This period is followed by the Age of Plenty.
- 745.M35 - The Thaxar Wars
- 677.M36 - Vect eliminates his rival Archon Kelithresh
- 724.M36 - Yaelindra of the Kabal of the Blackened Tear poisons an entire Imperial Hive World.
- 926.M36 - The Glass Plague
- 579.M37 - The War in the Webway
- 796.M37 - The Coven of the Thirteen Scars construct the Tower of Flesh
- 984.M37 - The realm of Shaa-dom grows in power until Archon El'uriaq declares himself more worthy of rule than Vect. Vect crashes an Imperial Navy ship into Shaa-dom, creating a Warp Drive meltdown which causes the city to be consumed by Daemons.
- 799.M38 - The satellite realm of Pandaimon declares independence from Commorragh, instantly triggering a great war between Archon Qu, lord of the Kabal of the Lords of Iron Thorn, and the Kabal of the Black Heart. Vect is ultimately victorious.
- 346947.M41 - Something has begun to pound slowly on the other side of Khaine's Gate. Vect stations five hundred Incubi and many special weapons to watch over the Gate chamber. In 601.M41, the Incubi standing guard report new disturbances including vibrations on the gate itself and the hearing of voices. Vect begins to lay new plans.
- 824.M41 - The Panacea Wars
- 842.M41 - Descendants of noble houses deposted during Vect's ascension, led by Archons Xelian, Kraillach, and Yllithian attempt a coup. They successfully resurrect El'uriaq of Shaa-dom. However their schemes go horribly awry, leading the Dark City into a period of strife it hasn't seen for thousands of years. A mighty Daemonic dysjunction shakes the Dark City and forces Vect to take drastic action.