Andy Smillie is an author for Black Library.
Forged from beef and brawn, Andy Smillie emerged from the blacksmith’s fire like a slab of Scottish iron. Hailing from the northern reaches of Glasgow, he crossed the border into England intent on conquest but instead found gainful employment in Nottingham at Games Workshop. Leaving a trail of carnage in his wake, he eventually settled in the Black Library where he works in marketing by day and as a literary superhero by night... His writing credits include a veritable swathe of articles for various sci-fi, fantasy and hobby magazines. His debut work of fiction, Mountain Eater, was released in 2011 in the digital publication Hammer & Bolter.
Warhammer 40,000 Works
- Beneath the Flesh (Short Story) - published in Hammer and Bolter 15 and 16, re-published online in March 2012.
- Immortalis (Short Story) - published online in April 2012, re-published in 15th Birthday Collection (Anthology)
- Reparation (Short Story) (2011) - published in Hammer and Bolter 13
- Torturer's Thirst (Short Story) (2012) - published in Treacheries of the Space Marines (Anthology)
- Deathwolf (Audio Drama) (2012), re-published in print in Sons of Russ (Anthology) (2012).
- Flesh of Cretacia (Novella) (2012)
- The Stromark Massacre (Audio Drama) (2012)
- Know Thyself (Short Story) - published in Black Library Weekender (Anthology)
- The Quickening (Short Story) - published online in December 2012.
- Death's Shepherd (Short Story) - published online in May 2013.
- Last Orders (Short Story)
- Mountain Eater (Short Story)
- 1: Black Library's June 29, 2012 Blog (last accessed December 14, 2012)
- 2: http://www.blacklibrary.com/Authors/andy-smillie.html Andy Smillie's bio at Black Library] (last accessed December 14, 2012)