The Fallen Phoenix was the original Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions. He unfortunately turned to the side of the Dark Eldar after the Fall of the Eldar. Arhra was last seen on Zandros in 928.M41 where he dueled for seventeen days with his supposed successor, Karandras. Outnumbered and unable to defeat his former master in combat, Karandras skilfully goaded Arhra into a killing frenzy. At the critical moment, the Shadow Hunter was able to melt into a patch of darkness and disappear entirely, resulting in Arhra slaughtering his own disciples in a murderous rage.
- 1: Codex: Eldar (4th Edition) (2006), pg. 33
- 2: Codex: Dark Eldar (5th Edition) (2010), pg. 52
- 3: Warhammer 40,000 Collectible Card Game: Siege of Malogrim Hive
- 4: Codex: Eldar (6th Edition) (E-Book), The Doom of the Eldar
- Warhammer 40,000 5th Edition Rulebook (2008), pg. 128