|Battleships - Cruisers - Escorts - Attack Craft - Space Stations - Other Spacecraft|
Attack Craft are the small, carrier-launched spacecraft that provide far-ranging support for battlefleets in combat. The difficulty of hitting such targets with anti-ship weapons makes them a formidable weapon, but they are held back by their lack of endurance.
Most attack craft fall into one of three broad categories: Fighters, Bombers, and Assault Boats.
- Fighters are small, one-man craft that intercept and destroy enemy attack craft and ordnance, but lack the firepower to damage starships.
- Bombers are (relatively) large, lumbering craft that carry heavy anti-ship weapons.
- Assault Boats clamp on to enemy ships and deliver their cargo of elite soldiers for a short but damaging boarding action.
- Xiphon Interceptor (Heresy-era)
- Stormraven Gunship
- Stormhawk Interceptor
- Stormtalon Gunship
- Storm Eagle Gunship
- Caestus Assault Ram
- Stormbird (Heresy-era)
- Wrath Starfighter (Heresy-era)
- Lotus (Heresy-era)
- Corsair (Heresy-era)
- Apis (Heresy-era)
- Darkstar Fighter
- Eagle Bomber
- Hemlock Wraithfighter
- Nightshade Interceptor
- Vampire Raider
- Vampire Hunter
- Void Dragon Phoenix
- Raptor Fighter
- Razorwing Jetfighter
- Raven Fighter
- Razorwing Bomber
- Voidraven Bomber
- Slavebringer Assault Boat
- Impaler Assault Module
- 1: Battlefleet Gothic Resources: Ships of the Gothic Sector (accessed 2010.11.14)
- 2: Battlefleet Gothic Resources: Imperial Fleets (accessed 2010.11.14)
- 3: Battlefleet Gothic Resources: Xenos Feets (accessed 2010.11.14)
- 4: Battlefleet Gothic Resources: Necron and Tyranid Fleets (accessed 2010.11.14)
- 5: Battlefleet Gothic Resources: Tau Fleets (accessed 2010.11.14)
- 6: Games Workshop
- 7: Caestus Assault Ram