Barbarossa IV is an Imperial planet.
|Map||Basic Data||Planetary Image|
Mostly quiet and idyllic, this world was cleansed by the Black Templars in the name of Emperor. In the north tundra wastes of this planet Black Templars established Chapter's citadel here named Barbarossa keep were candidates to Chapter (Expectanten) trained.
For some time keep was abandoned by Black Templars and only caretaker Servitors leaved there. So the keep was token by Orks mob licking their wounds from the Third Armageddon War and wished to prepare for another Waaagh!. Due to action of small but strong Kill-team of the Black Templars, Orks were repelled and the Keep freed of xeno taint.
Flora and Fauna
- Tundra Tanglers – Tree species of tundra. Its predatory briars and vines constricts around their prey to let the cold kill them. Wasteland Stalkers have natural immunity to their vines.
- Wasteland Stalker – Vicious creature of tundra.
- 1: http://web.archive.org/web/20051211083251/http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/blacktemplars-initiation-rites/1/ (saved archive page, dated December 2005, last accessed 13 October 2016)
- 2: http://web.archive.org/web/20051211065528/http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/blacktemplars-initiation-rites/5/ (saved archive page, dated December 2005, last accessed 13 October 2016)
- 3: http://web.archive.org/web/20051211074442/http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/blacktemplars-initiation-rites/6/ (saved archive page, dated December 2005, last accessed 13 October 2016)
- 4: http://web.archive.org/web/20051214042435/http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/blacktemplars-initiation-rites/3/ (saved archive page, dated December 2005, last accessed 13 October 2016)