Battles of the Great Crusade (List)
- A listing of known campaigns and battles of note during the Great Crusade. This listing is not exhaustive and is presented merely for interest and comparison.
- Attempt has been made to present the unsorted listing in chronological order. However, due to the nature of the way the timing information is presented in the source texts (often nebulously and even contradictorily), the chronological order must only be taken as a rough guide.
- Several campaign names are currently presumed. For example, the Battle of Isstvan III is the second battle to take place upon that world, but never referred to as such. Therefore the first battle of has been named the Compliance of Isstvan III, as it was a compliance action.
- The first and last known battles of the Great Crusade effectively overlap with the previous and following Grand Campaigns; the pacification of Boeotia was the last known action in the Unification of Terra, even though it took place after the Great Crusade had started, whilst the Battle of Isstvan III began as part of a Great Crusade campaign and ended as the first battle of the Horus Heresy.
- See also: Battles of the Horus Heresy (List)