From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
- Blood Boil: by reaching into an enemy's body with their mind, a psyker can rapidly accelerate their pulse and blood pressure to lethal levels with the end result being the victim's heart and brain exploding.
- Choke: through a simple gesture a psyker reach out with their abilities and close tight the windpipe of their intended victim thus choking them of their breath.
- Enfeeble: a biomancer can drain the vigour of their enemy thus making them feel weak and incapable of acting.
- Endurance: Reaching into the essence of his allies, the biomancer knits together bones, heals flesh, and banishes fatigue.
- Haemorrhage: Focusing his mind, the psyker reaches forth and sets the inside of his enemy aflame. Within moments, the victim's blood boils and he bursts into flames.
- Hammerhand: through this power, a user can harden the flesh and skin of their first thus hardening tendons and strengthening the muscles of the arm which enhances their physical strength.
- Iron Arm: By transmuting his flesh into living metal, the biomancer, can wade through enemy fire unscathed and pulp skulls with iron fists.
- Life Leech: The Psyker rips the life force from his enemy, harnessing the stolen essence for himself.
- Regenerate: a psyker with the appropriate knowledge can reach into the very cells of their target and begin knitting together flesh and bind the wounds through their mental abilities alone.
- Smite: Lethal bolts of bio-lightning leap from the Psyker's fingertips, ripping their foes apart.
- Storm of Lightning : this psychic bolt of bio-electrical energy can leap from a biomancers fingertips which can jump from victim to victim.
- Warp Speed: The powers of the Immaterium flow through the Psyker, heightening his speed to supernatural levels and allowing him to run at a speed where he appears at a mere blur.
- Warp Strength: a psyker can invigorate a target with psychic energy by channeling the power of the Warp through their muscles, tendons and even bones which enhances their strength to remarkable levels.