Black Crusade: Traitor's Hate
|Followed by||Black Crusade: Angel's Blade|
As Abbadon the Despoiler launches his 13th Black Crusade, the diabolical Lord Xorphas bypasses the Cadian Gate and leads an invasion of the Diamor System. On the Warmaster’s orders, Xorphas commands the Crimson Slaughter, Black Legion and Word Bearers forces as he seeks a monstrous source of power that could spell the doom of the Imperium itself.
Standing against this ambition are the Blood Angels, leading an alliance of Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Knights that will fight to the last to ensure that the worshippers of Chaos know defeat. The war that follows will be nothing short of apocalyptic.
- Updated rules for fielding Chaos Predator and Vindicator squadrons;
- Chaos Space Marines Tactical Objectives, murderous and unholy, these Objectives encapsulate the Traitor Legions;
- Sorcerors of Chaos: having sold their souls to vile Daemon deities, Psykers of the Chaos Space Marines gain access to 4 new Psychic Disciplines: Sinistrum Discipline, Heretech Discipline, Ectomancy Discipline and Geomortis Discipline;
- 11 new Formations, with the Black Crusade Detachment showing you how to pick your army;
- full rules for fielding Renegade Knights in games of Warhammer 40,000, including Wargear of the Fallen Households.
|Imperium||Index: Imperium 1 • Index: Imperium 2 • Space Marines • Grey Knights • Astra Militarum • Blood Angels • Dark Angels • Adeptus Custodes • Deathwatch|
|Chaos||Index: Chaos • Chaos Space Marines • Death Guard • Thousand Sons|
|Xenos||Index: Xenos 1 • Index: Xenos 2 • Craftworlds • Tyranids • T'au Empire • Necrons • Drukhari • Harlequins|