|This article is about the Chaos Space Marines, for the Novel by Henry Zou see Blood Gorgons (Novel)|
The Blood Gorgons are a traitor chapter whose actions are localised in the Bastion Sector. They were founded during the Cursed Founding. From the planets they have conquered in the Bastion sector, the Gorgons strike against the Imperium, also protecting those same planets to use as recruiting worlds.
|Marine||Basic Data||Chapter Symbol|
- Armour coloration is burnt umbra.[3a]
- Their heraldry is the Gorgon head of old Greek mythology.
- Unique to their chapter is that unlike most Traitor Astartes, the Gorgons do not tend to use fear and intimidation to achieve their own goals. Much rather they show a level of understanding and focus that is rarely seen by the Traitor Legions.
- Gammadin - Ascendant Champion 
- Gabre 
- Sau of Poisoned Mischief 
- Atachron the Old - Killed in boarding action of Emperor's Anvil. 
- Jormashu - Killed in defense of coastal artillery battery. 
- Barsabbas 
On the planet Solo-Baston four Blood Gorgons led an insurrection of the indeginous population, known as the Carnibales, against Imperial forces. The four Gorgons called themselves Dos Pares. They assisted the tribals by teaching them basic military strategy, smuggling disassembled weaponry on planet and also genetic alteration using Deamon blood to create their Disciples.
- 1: Emperor's Mercy by Henry Zou
- 2: Flesh and Iron by Henry Zou
- 3: Blood Gorgons (Novel) by Henry Zou
- 3a: Chapter 1