|Marine||Basic Data||Chapter Symbol|
- Supported the Blood Angels on Baal during the recent conclave meeting of the Sanguinius bloodline, called by Chapter Master Dante to discuss the fate of the Founding Chapter. Assisted in the defense of the remains of the Primarch himself.[1b][1c]
- N.B.: In the novel Red Fury by James Swallow, the Blood Swords are identified as a Successor Chapter of the Blood Angels[1a]; however, Codex: Blood Angels (5th Edition) states that the Blood Swords do not claim descent from the Blood Angels, despite the suggestiveness of the name.
- 1: Red Fury by James Swallow
- 2: Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition), pg. 30
- 3: Codex: Blood Angels (5th Edition), pg. 54
- 4: Deathwatch Core Rulebook pg. 339
- 5: Accursed Eternity (Novella) by Sarah Cawkwell - Architect of Fate (Anthology):