During his command, the planet came under assault and were overwhelmed by Orks under the control of Orkamungus's Waaagh!. He struggled to contain the threat along with the increasing number of deserters among the ranks by the time the Blood Ravens Chapter arrived on the planet. He did his best to assist Space Marine Captain Gabriel Angelos and the Blood Ravens until Inquisitor Mordecai Toth arrived and overruled his authority.
- In the game, his fate remains unknown, though in the novelization he succumbs to Chaos and is killed after attacking Gabriel.
- In the Eldar ending sequence of Dawn of War: Soulstorm, his in-game model is used to represent the new commander of the Imperial Guard in the Kaurava system.
- 1: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Single-player campaign
- 2: Dawn of War (Novel) by C.S. Goto, [Needs Citation]
- 3: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm