Codex: Catachans (3rd Edition)
|Author(s)||Jervis Johnson, Andy Chambers, Gavin Thorpe|
|Cover Artist||Karl Kopinski|
|Illustrator(s)||Alexander Boyd, Neil Hodgson, Nuala Kinrade, Karl Kopinski, John Wigley|
|Followed by||Codex: Catachans (4th Edition)|
The General Structure
Codex: Catachans is an expansion book for the Games Workshop Table Top game Warhammer 40,000. This book was published for the first time in 2001, and is for the 3rd edition of Warhammer 40,000 and is a supplement to Codex: Imperial Guard (3rd Edition, 1st Codex).
The book has 24 pages and the cover is printed in colour while the majority of the book remains in black and white, although there are several pages of colour images of miniatures.
- Deathworld Veterans Army List
- Catachan Unit in Imperial Guard Armies
- Deathworld Veterans Special Rules
- Deathworld Veteran Armies
- Jungle Terrain
- Catachan Wargear
- Jungle Terrain
- Jungle Terrain Generator
- Jungle Fighting
This book contains background information and fiction on:
- A quote by Captain Rock of the Catachan III 'Green Devils' on the subject of Varestus Prime
- The Catachan XVIII 'Swamprats'
- Catachan Knives
- The Hostile Battlefield - A Beginners Guide to the Art of Laying Traps, Mines and Other Unpleasant Surprises
- Catachan Company Organisation
- A quote by Colonel Pannent in praise of the Catachan Warrior
- Flora and Fauna of Exotic Catachan
- Catachan XXIV 'Waiting Death'
- Captain Thorn's Company, Catachan XVII 'Screaming Devils'
Special character models
- Collecting and Modelling a Catachans Army
- Deathworld Veterans Units
- Painting and Modelling Jungle Fighters
- Painting and Modelling Camouflage
- Converting Deathworld Veterans
- Making Jungle Terrain
- Making Jungle Trees
- Nick Davis' Jungle Trees
- Jungle Battlefields
- Codex, a general overview of all Codex publications.