Codex: Craftworlds (8th Edition)
|Preceded by||Codex: Craftworlds (7th Edition)|
Lost in the vastness of space, the craftworlds float in utter isolation like scattered jewels upon a pall of velvet. Distant from the warmth of sun or planet, their domes gaze into the darkness of empty space. Within them live the survivors of a civilisation abandoned long ago amidst terrifying destruction. These are the Aeldari, a race that is all but extinct, the last remnants of a people whose mere dreams once overturned worlds and quenched suns.
- Remnants of the Fall: the origins of the Craftworld Aeldari, their glittering rise and tragic fall, and the ongoing, desperate struggle for survival that consumes them utterly
- Organisation of Craftworld warhosts, along with the strategic disposition of Aeldari Craftworlds – this includes a breakdown of the colours, symbols and iconography of the worlds that remain, and the structure of their armies
- Detailed background and heraldry of the following Craftworlds: Biel-Tan, Ulthwé, Iyanden, Saim-Hann and Alaitoc
- Wanderers of the Stars: brief profiles of more Craftworlds – Altansar, Il-Kaithe, Lugganath, Iybraesil, Yme-Loc and Mymeara
- The Doom of the Aeldari: a timeline of significant events both before and after the Fall; presented with the proviso that much knowledge has been lost, this concentrates largely on the Age of Survival with important battles and discoveries listed
- Background and details on each character, vehicle and unit available to an Aeldari army
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Craftworld Aeldari army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 46 datasheets containing rules for every Craftworld Aeldari unit and miniature
- Army abilities reflecting the Craftworld Aeldari’s methods of war on the tabletop,
- The Forge of Vaul: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Craftworld Aeldari
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games
- A Lethal Elegance: rules for Battle-forged armies, including –
- Craftworld Attributes for the following Craftworlds: Biel-Tan, Ulthwé, Iyanden, Saim-Hann, Alaitoc
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Craftworld Aeldari commander
- 5 Craftworld-specific Warlord Traits, for the 5 named above
- 26 Stratagems, with 5 Craftworld-specific
- Remnants of Glory: a selection of 13 rare weapons and artefacts
- Rune Disciplines, allowing you to choose between Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate for your models with the Psyker keyword
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
- Codex, a general overview of all Codex publications.
|Rulebook||Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition Rulebook|
|Codices||Space Marines • Chaos Space Marines • Grey Knights • Death Guard • Astra Militarum • Adeptus Mechanicus • Craftworlds • Tyranids • Dark Angels • Blood Angels • Chaos Daemons • Adeptus Custodes • Thousand Sons • T'au Empire • Necrons • Drukhari • Deathwatch • Harlequins • Imperial Knights • Space Wolves • Gellerpox Infected • Elucidian Starstriders • Orks|
|Indices||Imperium 1 • Imperium 2 • Chaos • Xenos 1 • Xenos 2|
|Other||Kill Team • Speed Freeks • Blackstone Fortress • Chapter Approved (2017 • 2018)|
|Starter Sets||Dark Imperium • Know No Fear • Forgebane • Tooth and Claw • First Strike • Wake the Dead|