Codex: Dark Angels (8th Edition)
|Preceded by||Codex: Dark Angels (7th Edition)|
No matter the foe, regardless of the odds, the proud warriors of the Dark Angels stubbornly refuse to accept defeat. Descendants of the First Legion, they stand foremost amongst the Chapters of the Space Marines, Mankind’s mightiest defenders. None fight with more grim determination than the Dark Angels, and their renowned special companies – the Deathwing and the Ravenwing — are held in awe by allies and enemies alike. Yet behind their devotion to the Imperium lies a dark obsession...
A 144-page hardback book packed with background and rules, this contains:
- 76 datasheets containing rules for every Dark Angels unit and miniature
- Army abilities reflecting the Dark Angels’ methods of war on the tabletop
- Armoury of the Rock: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Dark Angels armies
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games
- Angels of Death: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Dark Angels commander
- 26 unique Stratagems
- Relics of Caliban: a selection of 6 rare weapons and artefacts unique to Dark Angels armies
- Interromancy Discipline: 6 psychic powers available to any Dark Angels model with the Psyker keyword
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Datacards: Dark Angels
Designed to make it easier to keep track of Tactical Objectives, psychic powers and Stratagems in games of Warhammer 40,000, this set of 72 cards – each featuring artwork on the reverse – is an indispensable tool in the arsenal of any Dark Angels gamer. Included:
- 7 psychic power cards - 6 from the Interromancy discipline found in Codex: Dark Angels, along with Smite
- 28 Stratagems available to any Battle-forged Dark Angels army as found in Codex: Dark Angels, along with 3 Stratagems – Command Re-roll, Counter-Offensive and Insane Bravery – from the Warhammer 40,000 rules, available to any army
- 36 Tactical Objectives, including the 6 specific Objectives from Codex: Dark Angels.
Dark Angels Dice
This is a set of 20 6-sided 16mm dice, in a variety of colours that represent the Dark Angels. Designed with square edges, with the pips perfectly flush with the surfaces, each features a skull in place of the 1 and a Dark Angels icon in the place of the 6:
- 12 x dark green dice with grey icons, representing the main Dark Angels colour scheme
- 4 x bone dice with green icons, representing the Deathwing
- 4 x Black dice with bone icons, representing the Ravenwing.
- Codex, a general overview of all Codex publications.
|Rulebook||Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition Rulebook|
|Codices||Space Marines • Chaos Space Marines • Grey Knights • Death Guard • Astra Militarum • Adeptus Mechanicus • Craftworlds • Tyranids • Dark Angels • Blood Angels • Chaos Daemons • Adeptus Custodes • Thousand Sons • T'au Empire • Necrons • Drukhari • Deathwatch • Harlequins • Imperial Knights • Space Wolves • Gellerpox Infected • Elucidian Starstriders • Orks • Genestealer Cults|
|Indices||Imperium 1 • Imperium 2 • Chaos • Xenos 1 • Xenos 2|
|Other||Kill Team • Speed Freeks • Blackstone Fortress • Urban Conquest • Combat Arena • Chapter Approved (2017 • 2018)|
|Starter Sets||Dark Imperium • Know No Fear • Forgebane • Tooth and Claw • First Strike • Wake the Dead|