Codex: Imperial Guard (2nd Edition)
|Author(s)||Rick Priestley with Andy Chambers, Jervis Johnson, Ian Pickstock|
|Cover Artist||David Gallagher|
|Illustrator(s)||John Blanche, Wayne England, Mark Gibbons, Des Hanley|
|Followed by||Codex: Imperial Guard (3rd Edition, 1st Codex)|
The General Structure
The Codex: Imperial Guard is an expansion book for the Games Workshop Table Top game Warhammer 40,000. This book was published for the first time in 1995, and is for the 2nd Edition of Warhammer 40,000.
The title of the Codex is Codex Imperial Guard.
The book has 112 pages and the cover is printed in colour while the majority of the book remains in black and white, although there are several pages of colour images of miniatures and hobby materials.
This book contains a complete army list for using a Imperial Guard army. Further special rules and equipment is included.
- The Imperial Guard pg 6-9
- Regiments pg 10-17
- Weapons of the Imperial Guard pg 18-21
- Vehicles of the Imperial Guard pg 29-30
Special Character Models
- Lord Commander Solar Macharius
- Commissar Yarrick
- Nork Deddog
- Captain Al'rahem
- Captain Chenkov
- Colonel Shaefer's Last Chancers
- Stumper Muckstart
- Captain Mogul Kamir
- 'Eavy Metal pages pg 34-43
- Battle Tanks pg 44-47
- Imperial Guard Camouflage Schemes pg 48-51
- Imperial Guard Formations pg 52-54
- Vehicle Datafaxes pg 54-63
- Wargear Cards pg 64
- Codex, a general overview of all Codex publications.