Codex: Inquisition (6th Edition)
Codex: Inquisition is a Codex for the 6th Edition of the Games Workshop table top game Warhammer 40,000. Initially only released digitally, it covers rules for playing the forces of the Inquisition in conjunction with any other Imperial army, as well as for forging more loose alliances with several xenos race, such as with the Eldar. They may be fielded in this way in addition to an allied detachment, or instead as a whole army on their own.
- The Emperor's Hand - Introduction, and background on the formation of the Inquisition.
- The Inquisitorial Ordos - Background on the three main Ordos, as well as some details on a few of the lesser known ones, followed by a table showing known dates of founding, strengths and areas of concern of all the Ordos.
- Philosophies of the Inquisition - A summary of the various philosophies (beyond that of Puritan and Radical) held by different Inquisitors, which dictate how they choose to carry out their duty.
- The Path the Inquisitor - Background on the training and development of an Inquisitorial apprentice.
- Inquisitors of Renown - Information on some of the Imperium's famous agents, including some of those from the Fantasy Flight RPG books.
- Inquisitorial Warbands - Descriptions of the various attendants the Inquisitors may be accompanied by.
- Inquisitorial Transports - Information about Inquisitorial vehicles.
- Agents of the Inquisition - Inquisitorial miniatures showcase.
- Inquisitorial Warlord Traits - Warlord traits for the three main Ordos.
- The Emperor's Will - Rules for fielding Inquisitors and their warbands in games.
- Tools of the Inquisition - Rules for Inquisitorial wargear, as well as psychic powers and relics.
- Forces of the Inquisition - Inquisitorial army list.
- Reference - Quick reference information for weapons and special rules.
- Codex, a general overview of all Codex publications.