Codex: Sisters of Silence (7th Edition)
Codex: Sisters of Silence is an expansion book for the 7th Edition of Warhammer 40,000 released on 25 March 2017. Upon launch it was bunched with Codex: Adeptus Custodes in the "Talons of the Emperor" box set. Both Codices are the first for their respective armies.
Also known as Null-Maidens, the Sisters of Silence are witch-hunters supreme. Each is psychically untouchable, immune to mental assault and with no presence at all in the mirror dimension of the Warp. No war cry comes from the throats of the Golden Throne’s witch-seekers, no shouted commands direct the ebb and flow of their attack. Only the crack-boom of the holy bolter and the whooshing roar of flamers accompany their eternal hunt for those who would bring Chaos to the Imperium. In the years since the Horus Heresy, their numbers have grown, gradually but steadily, into the tens of thousands. Now the Sisterhood is a vast army of psychic nulls, standing ready to extinguish the dark flames of Chaos that threaten to consume the Imperium.
- Four datasheets: Prosecutor Squad, Vigilator Squad, Witchseeker Squad & Null-Maiden Rhino
- One detachment, the Null-Maiden Task Force
- Armoury of the Silent Sisterhood and special rules
- Background for the Sisters of Silence and their role in the armies of the Imperium
- A showcase of Sisters of Silence Citadel Miniatures
- Codex, a general overview of all Codex publications