Codex: Space Marines (6th Edition)
|Preceded by||Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition)|
|Followed by||Codex: Space Marines (7th Edition)|
The General Structure
- Origins of the Space Marines - a history of the Adeptus Astartes with detailed histories of the Ultramarines, Raven Guard, Imperial Fists, Salamanders, Raven Guard, and Iron Hands Chapters as well as their Successors.
- The Adeptus Astartes - a full description of each type of Space Marine character, unit, and vehicle type.
- Armoury of the Space Marines - Rules for every weapon, piece of wargear, relic, and armour available to Space Marines.
- Defenders of Humanity - Gallery of fully painted Space Marine miniatures.
- Emperor's Sword - A comprehensive army list of the 6th Edition Space Marines.
New Units Introduced
This book contains background and special character rules for:
- Marneus Calgar, Ultramarines Chapter Master
- Captain Cato Sicarius of the Ultramarines
- Varro Tigurius, Chief Librarian of the Ultramarines
- Chaplain Ortan Cassius of the Ultramarines
- Torias Telion of the Ultramarines
- Antaro Chronus of the Ultramarines
- Kor'sarro Khan of the White Scars
- Vulkan He'stan of the Salamanders
- Kayvaan Shrike of the Raven Guard
- Darnath Lysander of the Imperial Fists
- Pedro Kantor, Crimson Fists Chapter Master
- Helbrecht, High Marshal of the Black Templars Chapter
- Grimaldus, Reclusiarch of the Black Templars.
In addition to the standard codex, a number of limited edition books were released. Each had a variant cover of either the Ultramarines, Imperial Fists, White Scars, Raven Guard, Salamanders, Iron Hands, or Successors.
|Imperium||Index: Imperium 1 • Index: Imperium 2 • Space Marines • Grey Knights • Astra Militarum|
|Chaos||Index: Chaos • Chaos Space Marines • Death Guard|
|Xenos||Index: Xenos 1 • Index: Xenos 2|