Crusade's End (Anthology)
Crusade's End, Book 1 of the Horus Heresy Omnibus Series, is an anthology in the Horus Heresy Series. The anthology collects the first three novels of the series, along with companion short stories published later.
It was to be the dawn of a glorious new age. Following countless millennia of darkness and strife, the armies of the Emperor of Mankind had reconquered world after world in a Great Crusade, the like of which the galaxy had never seen. Having established themselves as the most powerful military force ever to march under a single banner, the Space Marine Legions were each led by a god-like primarch – those apparently immortal sons of the Emperor himself. Humanity seemed set to rule the stars once more. And then came Horus. The noble Warmaster, and reviled arch-traitor.
- The Wolf of Ash and Fire (Short Story) by Graham McNeill
- Death of a Silversmith (Short Story) by Graham McNeill
- Horus Rising (Novel) by Dan Abnett
- False Gods (Novel) by Graham McNeill
- Galaxy in Flames (Novel) by Ben Counter
- Lord of the Red Sands (Short Story) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden