Divination is a Psychic Discipline, its practitioners of Divination are known as Diviners or fortune tellers. Diviners are Psykers who seek to discern the hidden past of the galaxy and know the course of events yet to come. These abilities allow Diviners to look into the twisting strands of the Immaterium in search of answers they seek, sometimes even influencing the outcome of future events themselves. 
- Foreboding: The Psyker makes his allies and himself aware that their foes are about to charge, even before their foes have themselves realized it.
- Forewarning: The Psyker prophetic powers allow him to walk through a hail of fire, dodging incoming bullets by knowing their exact trajectories in advance.
- Misfortune: The Psyker twists fate so that his allies strikes tear through the weakest points in their opponents armor.
- Perfect Timing: As soon as his consciousness pierces the veil of the Warp, a rush of images flood the Diviner's mind, foretelling the actions of his enemies down to the nanosecond.
- Precognition: Having already witnessed the one true path to victory, the diviner uses these premonitions to achieve victory on the battlefield.
- Prescience: The Psyker can predict the path of bullets and swords. By focusing his Warp sight even more closely he can guide his allies aims, allowing them to more accurately strike the enemy.
- Scrier's Gaze: The Diviner can see the battlefield clearly in his mind, allowing precise deployment of his allies forces to better achieve victory.