Exodite Worlds are those which were settled by Eldar fleeing the increasing depravity of the majority of the Eldar race just prior to the Fall of the Eldar, commonly known as Exodites. They are wild planets, often untamed and dangerous.[1a] Craftworld Biel-Tan are known to be defenders of Exodite worlds, as they see the Exodites as the first stage in regaining the Eldar empire. Exodite worlds would be their staging grounds, and they guard each world jealously, slaughtering any who seek to take the worlds for themselves.[1b]
Flora and Fauna
Exodites live nomadic lives, following the megadon herds across huge grassy plains. They have eschewed the use of much of their former technology, but still remain able to use anything which could be used on a Craftworld. They simply choose to live as they do, rather than having 'degenerated', as many Imperial citizens believe.[1a]
Known Exodite Worlds
- Carnac - Revealed to be a Necron Tomb World, eventually recaptured by Anrakyr the Traveller.
- Haranshemash - Formally known as Haran, Eldrad foretold of a warp rift rupturing space allowing the forces of Chaos to pour forth. When it opened the Eldar were prepared. Chaos Space Marines joined the Daemons that emerged, and battles raged across the planet for many long months, with many Outcasts and even Phoenix Lords, including the reappearance of presumed lost Fuegan [1d], joining the Eldar cause. Ultimately the Eldar triumphed though at a terrible cost. The planet was denied to Chaos, but thereafter was known as Haranshemash, the 'world of blood and tears'. [1c]
- Menimshemash - Invaded by waves of Daemons after Tzeentch infiltrated the planet's World Spirit. 
- Ishareq - In 801.M41 despite the elite dragon riders of the Viridian Knights repelling invading Dark Eldar, they were unfortunately too late to stop Haemonculi poisoning the planet's world spirit, leading eventually to every Eldar upon the planet simply laying down and dieing.
- Halathel - Attacked by Hive Fleet Naga in 809.M41-811.M41. Unable to abandon the Worldspirit, the defenders put up a last stand but are eventually massacred and the treasured Worldspirit destroyed. Prince Yriel, overcome by rage, orders his fleet to scour all life from Halathel.[1b]
- T'krahn - Invaded by Warboss Nazdreg, for it's vast resources. The Exodites on the planet, called for help from Craftworld Ulthwe. Led by Farseer Eldrad, the Ulthwe forces were able to repel the Orks from the planet.
- Tirathain - Located to the galatic south of the Ultima Segmentum.
- 1:Codex: Eldar (4th Edition)
- 2: Codex: Chaos Daemons (4th Edition), pg. 16
- 3: Planetstrike, pg. 55
- 4: Codex: Tyranids (5th Edition), pg. 29
- 5: Codex: Necrons (5th Edition), pg. 27
- 6: Citadel Journal #18, pg. 41
|General||Dead World • Death World • Desert World • Ice World • Jungle World • Ocean World •|
|Imperium||Adeptus Astartes Homeworld • Agri World • Cardinal World • Cemetery World • Civilised World • Feral World • Feudal World • Forge World • Fortress World • Hive World • Industrial World • Knight World • Mining World • Paradise World • Penal World • Quarantined World • Research Station • Shrine World|
|Xeno||Xenos World • Daemon World • Exodite World • Tomb World • Maiden World • Crone World • Ork World • Tau Empire • Craftworld|