|Marine||Basic Data||Chapter Symbol|
The Flesh Eaters were created in the Third Founding from the gene-seed of the Blood Angels. The chapter's name refers to their unnatural craving for blood and flesh. This chapter was almost labeled heretic because of their cannibalistic rituals.[Needs Citation]
It is said that they have been "fatally undone by their gene-seed."
- Golance War - A campaign on Golance, led by Commander Isiah, against Eldar. The Chapter suffered heavy casualties, but received assistance from members of the Mentor Legion.
- Spearhead force in the Alvatine Suppression
- War of the False Primarch - 860.M33. Convened as part of the Pentarchy of Blood to enact the judgement of the High Lords of Terra, systematically destroying eleven chapters of the Adeptus Astartes judged Traitoris Perdita.
- Devastation of Baal - ~M42. The Flesh Eaters send forces to aid the Blood Angels against Hive Fleet Leviathan.
- 1: White Dwarf 98 (UK), Index Astartes: The Mentor Legion, by Bryan Ansell, Alan Merrett and Paul Cockburn
- 2: White Dwarf 103 (UK), Rampaging Rhinos by Rick Priestley
- 3: Codex: Blood Angels (5th Edition), pg. 54.
- 4: Imperial Armour Volume Two - Second Edition pg. 17
- 5: Devastation of Baal pg. 176