|Map||Imperial Forge World Data||Planetary Image|
|Tithe Grade:||Aptus Non|
Though the Adeptus Mechanicus does not make it widely known, the principle Forge networks of Graia known as the Graian Crown is capable of independent flight. Giant fusion engines allow it to escape its host planet’s gravity and move to the nearest Mandeville Point, where it can then travel through the Warp. The last time Graia attempted this, it was assaulted by an invasion fleet of Necron aircraft that soared up from the Laochan Gate. Though Imperial records currently claim that Graia’s priesthood have returned to circumnavigate their original home world, at least one recent Rogue Trader report lists the planet’s orbit as strangely empty.
- ??? - After Tech-Priests breach a strange portal on Mount Laochan, the planet is invaded by Donorian Fiends. Graia's principle network of forges (known as the Graian Crown) are relocated via its Warp engines.
- ??? - Necron aircraft invade Graia following the last warp travel of the Graian Crown. The unliving forces emerge from the Laochan Gate and teleport warriors directly onto the surface of the Graian Crown. Only by sending massed Cohorts of Legio Cybernetica on magnetically-controlled space walks did the Graian Tech-Priests hold back the foe long enough to effect warp translation.
- Late M41 - A double attack by the Orks and Chaos Space Marines left many of its facilities in ruins. In the aftermath it was quarantined by order of Inquisitor Thrax.
- circa 993.M41 - Graia is believed to be one of the worlds attacked and consumed by Hive Fleet Kraken.
Places of Interest
- Laochan Gate - Possible Webway Portal
- Manufactorum Narses
- Manufactorum Ajakis - also known as Titan Manufactorum, it is able to produce Titans, even Warlord class.
- Stratum 79 Station
- Orbital Spire - Destroyed during the Invasion
- Defence Battery 'Gotiath' - Destroyed during the Invasion
- Kalkys Facility - It was used as a laboratory by Inquisitor Drogan before his death.
- Andris Habitation Block
- Bastion Primus
Graia is known to have its own patterns of Hellhound and Rapier Laser Destroyer. It also produced an experimental version of Space Marine Grenade launcher known as Vengeance launcher and created its own Manticore pattern.
Note, that while the missiles on Graia pattern Manticore are the most noticeable difference from more common Stygies VIII pattern, these are incendiary missiles and are not related to Graia pattern, which differs from Stygies VIII version by tower details.
- The official sources give two possible locations for Graia in the Imperium:
- 1: Imperial Armour Volume One - Imperial Guard and Imperial Navy
- 2: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
- 3: Forgeworld Graia pattern Hellhound (saved archive page, dated Jun 2014, last accessed 6 August 2015)
- 4: Graia pattern Rapier Laser Destroyer (last accessed 11 March 2015)
- 5: Orphans of the Kraken (Short Story) by Richard Williams
- 6: Codex: Tyranids (2nd Edition), [Needs Citation]
- 7: Codex: Tyranids (4th Edition), pg. 12
- 8: The Horus Heresy Book One - Betrayal, [Needs Citation]
- 9: Codex: Cult Mechanicus (7th Edition) - Temples of the Omnissiah