|Marine||Basic Data||Chapter Symbol|
The Hawk Lords eschew Drop Pods in favour of Thunderhawk Gunships for low-altitude insertion. They are the undisputed masters of such tactics and it is not unknown for Thunderhawk pilots of other chapters to hone their skills on temporary service as part of a Hawk Lords "Talon Wing."[1b] The Hawk Lords also often use their Stormtalon Gunships as attack units, fielding entire squadrons of this manoeuvrable and fast aircrafts to strike upon the enemy positions deep behind the main front line.
- 544-546.M32 - The War of the Beast
- 998.M41 - Contact with the 7th Company was lost not far from the Hawk Lords' homeworld, believed to be due to hostile action by xenos forces.[1c]
- 999.M41 - 13th Black Crusade.
- According to Imperial Armour Volume Eight - Raid on Kastorel-Novem, pg. 104, the Founding Chapter of the Hawk Lords - the Raven Guard, but according to Codex: Space Marines (6th Edition), pg. 33, it is - the Ultramarines.
- 1: Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition)
- 2: Insignium Astartes, pg. 55
- 3: Imperial Armour Volume Eight - Raid on Kastorel-Novem, pg. 104
- 4: Codex: Space Marines (6th Edition), pg. 33
- 5: How to Paint Space Marines, pg. 87
- 6: Codex: Space Marines (7th Edition) - Ultramarines Successor Chapters - Hawk Lords
- 7: Imperial Armour Volume Two (Second Edition), pg. 136
- 8: Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia, pg. 98