Holy relics are objects sacred to the Imperium, commonly incorporating the bones or artefacts of a long-dead Imperial saint. Relics are sometimes borne into battle by a Ministorum Priest accompanying an Imperial Guard army, the sight of the relic inspiring the faithful to greater acts of valour. Imperial soldiers will be bolstered by the fact that they are fighting for the relic.
Relics, due to their significance and rarity, are carefully guarded by the Ecclesiarchy, who will go to great lengths to recover them if lost. Only under extreme conditions are they then carried into battle, then only trusted to the most revered members of the Ecclesiarchy and the Sisters of the Adepta Sororitas.
- Litanies of Faith: The last original copy of Sebastian Thor's first sermon after being declared Ecclesiarch.
- Cloak of St. Aspira: The cloak presented to Canoness Saint Aspira as she embarked on her War of Faith against Denescura.
- Mantle of Ophelia: Once the badge of office of the Prioress of the Convent Sanctorum, and anointed with the Tears of the Emperor.
- Blade of Admonition: The blessed power sword of Saint Alicia Dominica, which she used to behead Goge Vandire and end the Age of Apostasy.
- Book of St. Lucius: A great tome of the complete writings of Saint Lucius of Agathea, the first Arch-Confessor, written in his own blood.
- Sacred Banners of the Orders Militant: Six ancient banners of each of the six major Orders Militant crafted at the Order's creation, each believed to have woven within them hairs of their respective Order's founding saint.
- Mace of Valaan: An ornate weapon recovered by Redemptor Kyrinov and since consigned a thousand heretics to death.
- 1: Codex: Imperial Guard (3rd Edition, 2nd Codex), [Needs Citation]
- 2: Codex: Adepta Sororitas (6th Edition), Reliquary Ministorum