James Swallow is a London-based British author and scriptwriter. He has worked on several of his own works, tie in novels and audio dramas as well as the video game industry. Aside from novels for Warhammer 40k, he has written for other established background settings such as Star Trek, Doctor Who, Stargate and 2000AD.1,2
- Deus Encarmine (Novel) (2004)
- Deus Sanguinius (Novel) (2005)
- Red Fury (Novel) (2008)
- Black Tide (Novel) (2010)
- Blood Debt (Short Story) - published in The Blood Angels Omnibus (2008) and The Book of Blood (Anthology) (2010)
- Bloodline (Short Story) - published in Blood Angels: The Second Omnibus (2012), re-published in Hammer and Bolter 23.
- Heart of Rage (Audio Book) - re-published in print in
- Redeemed (Short Story) (2011) - published in Hammer and Bolter 16, re-published in Blood Angels: The Second Omnibus (2012).
- Honours (Short Story) (2012) - published online in December 2012 as part of the Black Library Advent Calendar.
- Short Stories:
- Audio Dramas:
- Crimson Night (Short Story) - published in Inferno! #38, re-published in What Price Victory (Anthology) and The Book of Blood (Anthology) (2010)
- Relics (Short Story) - published in Inferno! #43, re-published online in April 2013
- The Returned (Short Story) - published in Legends of the Space Marines (Anthology)
- Siegeszeichen (Short Story) - First published in german for german BL department (2012)