is the most famous bounty hunter in Necromunda
's Hive Primus
. As well as hunting those with bounties Jerico often has a bounty of his own due to his unorthodox methods, leading as often as not to trouble finding him; resolves these situations using his trademark debonair swashbuckling style, relying on quick wits and his good luck more than brute strength. His associates include his half-Ratskin
and more recently his family's Cyber-Mastiff Wotan
and former enemy and fellow uphiver turned bounty hunter Yolanda Catallus
; the more ambivalent spy-master Nemo
has called in a favour from saving Jerico's life on one occasion, while also sanctioning his lieutenant (and Jerico's enemy) Cheka
to kill him. Other enemies include the insane Redemptionist Cardinal Crimson
and escaped Pit Slave Vandal Feg
. Most recently, Jerico has been summoned uphive a number of times to fulfil various missions for his family.
Born the son of Necromunda's Planetary Governor Gerontius Helmawr and Heleana Jerico (which she later described as "just one of the many disagreeable things one has to do for the greater good of the Imperium"1), Kal left the luxury of the spire for the life of a bounty hunter in the Underhive.
Ambidextrous, Jerico wields two laser-sighted duelling laspistols as his trademark and carries a trusty sabre. He also uses photon flash flares and frag grenades to escape from unpleasant situations.
Associates & Enemies
- 1: "Kal Jerico in Above & Beyond", Warhammer Monthly 56-59 & 64-68
- 2: Blood Royal (Novel)
- 3: Cardinal Crimson (Novel)
- 4: Lasgun Wedding (Novel)
- 5: Warhammer Warriors: Kal Jerico
- 6: Exterminatus 2
- 6a: "Kal Jerico", pp. 12-13
- 6b: "Chrono-Gladiators", p. 26
- 6c: Front cover, inside front cover
- 7: "Kal Jerico & Scabbs", Necromunda Magazine 4, pp. 2-3
- 8: "Bushwhack", Necromunda Magazine 8, pp. 14-19, inside back cover
- 9: "Special Characters", Fanatic Online 59, pp. 1, 13-14
- "Necromunda Rex", Necromunda Magazine 1, pp. 10-11, inside back cover
- "New for Necromunda", Necromunda Magazine 2, p. 3
|| Attention Adept of the LEXICANUM!
This article is being created or revised.
Please consider this before you edit this text!