Kyublai was a Great Khan of the White Scars Chapter in the 41st millennium. He held this position for over a hundred years. During his centennial as Great Khan he commissioned the death of Daemon Prince Kernax Voldorius, a great enemy of the Chapter. The task was executed by Kor'sarro Khan.
In 943.M41 Kyublai disappeared fighting forces of the Dark Eldar of the Kabal of the Bloodied Talon. His successor Jubal Khan leads the Chapter to this day. He has left behind his weapon, the Glaive of Vengeance, as a relic.
- Kublai Khan (also spelled Khubilai) was a grandson of Genghis Khan, and the fifth Great Khan of the Mongol Empire, under whom its boundaries reached their greatest extent.
- 1: Index Astartes I: The White Scars
- 2: White Dwarf 256 (US), [Needs Citation]
- 3: White Dwarf 257 (UK), [Needs Citation]
- 4: Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition), pg. 42