From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
(Redirected from Legion)
|This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title.|
If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
- There are a select few massive military units known as Legions:
- The Titan Legions of the Adeptus Mechanicus.
- The Penal Legions of the Imperial Guard.
- The Space Marine Legions who were created by the Emperor. All loyal Legions were later divided into smaller Chapters.
- The Chaos Space Marines that betrayed the Emperor were never divided into chapter and are currently the only Space Marines Legions still in existence (sometimes referred to as the Traitor Legions).
- The Minervan Tank Legions, an Imperial Guard Regiment from Minerva.
- The term may also apply to the novel Legion (Novel) by Dan Abnett.