|This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title.|
If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Morkai may refer to:
- Morkai (deity), the two-headed wolf in the mythology of Fenris that guards the Underworld;
- Morkai (Axe), the Great Weapon wielded by Great Wolf Logan Grimnar;
- The Test of Morkai, one of the final tests in the initiation of Neophyte Space Wolves.
- The Gates of Morkai, the final trial in the initiation of Neophyte Space Wolves.
- The Fang of Morkai, a specialized Reductor carried by Wolf Priests to extract fallen Space Wolves' gene-seed.
- The Rites of Morkai, the ritual conducted over fallen Space Wolves' bodies by the Wolf Priests, including the extraction of their gene-seed.
- Erik Morkai, Wolf Lord
- Torvind Morkai, Wolf Guard
- "Morkai" - Thunderhawk of the Space Wolves.