A power fist (aka power glove) is a large metal gauntlet surrounded by an energy field that disrupts solid matter. It is large and slow in combat, and so the bearer must be willing to take damage before they can strike back. The benefits of the power fist are that it increases the user's strength, much like Power Armour due to the extra power put in by the cybernetics which allow it to move.
- Mk.IIa - Used by Space Marines
- Solarite Power Gauntlet - Favored by the Imperial Fists, they are shaped as ancient armored gauntlets from Terra.
- Deathwatch Power Fist - Deathwatch variant equipped with an auxilliary Meltagun.
Notable Power Fists
- The Gauntlets of Ultramar - two ancient power fists with incorporated boltguns, used exclusively by Ultramarines Chapter Master Marneus Calgar.
- 1: Codex: Dark Angels (4th Edition), pg. 52
- 2: The Horus Heresy - Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Legions, pg. 29
- 3: Codex: Deathwatch (7th Edition) - Armoury of the Deathwatch
- 4: Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, pg. 79
|Melee Weapons||Chainsword • Chainfist • Combat Knife • Force weapon • Lightning Claw • Power axe • Power fist • Power sword • Power Maul • Thunder hammer|
|One-Handed Weapons||Bolt pistol • Hand flamer • Plasma pistol • Inferno Pistol • Graviton Pistol • Assault Bolter • Plasma Exterminator • Boltstorm Gauntlet • Flame Gauntlet • Grapnel Launcher • Heavy Bolt Pistol • Absolvor Pistol • Reductor Pistol • Plasma Exterminator|
|Two-Handed Weapons||Bolter • Combi-weapon • Flamer • Meltagun • Plasma gun • Grav-gun • Shotgun • Sniper rifle • Storm bolter • Bolt Rifle • Bolt Carbine • Plasma Incinerator • Assault Plasma Incinerator|
|Heavy Weapons||Assault cannon • Autocannon • Heavy bolter • Heavy flamer • Lascannon • Missile launcher • Multi-melta • Plasma cannon • Fragstorm Grenade Launcher • Cyclone Missile Launcher • Heavy Plasma Incinerator|
|Grenades||Frag grenade • Krak grenade • Melta bomb|