Shadow War: Armageddon
Shadow War: Armageddon is a board game released by Games Workshop in April 2017
Deadly skirmish combat in a war-torn hive world.
Across Hive Acheron, elite fighters creep through the twisting pipes and gantries of the hive to strike deep within enemy territory. They are assassins and saboteurs – the kill teams of Armageddon, battling over precious promethium in order to win the shadow war and decide the fate of the battle that has engulfed the planet.
A standalone boxed game, Shadow War: Armageddon pits kill teams against each other in skirmish combat, with a detailed set of rules that are easy to pick up, yet deep enough to delight even the most seasoned wargamer. Containing an assortment of Citadel miniatures Shadow War: Armageddon brings the thrill of close-up and personal warfare to your gaming table, from single skirmishes to hard-fought campaigns that could decide the fate of Armageddon.
- a Space Marines Scouts kill team, consisting of 5 Space Marines Scouts with sniper rifles, 1 of which can be armed with a missile launcher; and 5 Space Marines Scouts with either bolt pistols and close combat weapons, bolters or shotguns (this includes options for a Sergeant with a bolt pistol and chainsword, and a Scout with a heavy bolter);
- An Ork kill team, consisting 10 Ork Boyz armed with sluggas, choppas and shootas; with 2 heavy weapons, stikk bombs and extra ammo, and an Ork Nob armed with a slugga and power klaw;
- a selection of brand new scenery pieces – modular plastic kits that allow you to build myriad multi-level structures on which to play your games. You’ll receive enough parts to build a variety of configurations, with extra walkways and balustrades to be clipped on wherever you please. These kits have been designed with plug-in holes which clip the scenery in place solidly yet can be removed – disassemble and reconfigure your battleground between games! Each piece of scenery is compatible with the Promethium Relay Pipes, Void Shield Generator and Haemotrope Reactor (each available separately), and represent Hive Acheron on your gaming table.
- 120 page rulebook
- 3 translucent red plastic templates – a 3” small blast template, a 5” large blast template and an 8” teardrop-shaped flamer template, along with counters for identifying miniatures in states such as Overwatch and Hidden;
- a promethium tank counter and a bunker entrance counter, used for certain missions;
- 7 dice – 5xD6, a scatter die and an artillery die
- 1: [https://www.games-workshop.com/en-CA/Shadow-War-Armageddon-ENG Games Workshop