Farseer Taldeer of the Craftworld Ulthwé, also known as "Taldeer the Dreamer", was sent to Lorn V to use the aspect stone to destroy the inbound Necrons. She has allied herself with the Imperium several times to destroy either Chaos, Orks, or the Necrons. She knows Captain Gabriel Angelos of the Blood Ravens Third Company, and because of her all Eldar refer to him as "Gabriel of the Hidden Heart".[Needs Citation]
Her second appearance was on Kronus. She started out near the top of the planet, a little North-Northwest of the planet's capital, which was held by the Tau. She came primarily to destroy the Necrons once again who were emerging on Kronus, however once she witnessed the full scale of the battle on Kronus between most of the Galaxy's major powers she decided to make a full conquest on the planet. If the humans would not aid her in destroying the Necrons, they would also fall victim to her warriors' blades.[Needs Citation]
- In Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, and its sequels Winter Assault and Dark Crusade, Farseer Taldeer is an experienced Eldar from Ulthwé.
- However, in the Dawn of War (Novel Series), Taldeer is a young inexperienced Farseer from Biel-Tan and is almost killed when she pilots a Blood Ravens strike cruiser into the warp to find a rift leading into the webway.[Needs Citation]
- 1: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
- Dawn of War: Tempest (Novel) by C.S. Goto, [Needs Citation]