Has anyone noticed that there are two entries for the Eight Universal Law? My reference has the same thing, but I wonder if anyone else has any other source that can explain this.
I removed the notice "Warning! With the release of Mechanicus this is now obsolete". Having read Mechanicus, there is nothing in this article that needs changing. It's all still relevant, and not obsolete. However, there may be a case for adding more, as, since Titanicus and Mechanicum, there's generally a lot more AdMech fluff around at the moment...
An idea about the Adeptus Mechanicus
Hi guys. I had a proposal - I would like to take the Machine God page, the Machine Spirit page and the Cult Mechanicus page and combine them into one (under Cult Mechanicus) in a similar fashion to what I did over at Wikipedia. I would pull over some info from there, combine with the info here, and work out a more improved religion page.
I also propose taking the individual ranks page and creating their own, since it is small. Doing both of these would combine the pages into three managable pages instead of lots of smaller loosely collected ones. Then I propose an expansion of the Titans Legion page, describing the Titans and moving the Titans to the Titan Legions page with individual spaces for the important ones with info and listing the others.
Also, it would be nice to put in a portal for the Adeptus Mechanicus. There would be four main pages (structure/government, religion, ranks, and the Titans). Then there would be connections to the others (the vehicles/weapons, the techmarines, Mars, etc). Then you can have the gaming, such as Epic linked and the old Titan game, Adeptus Titanicus, and to books like the Titan series of graphic novels. How does that sound? Any thoughts or suggestions? SanchiTachi 03:50, 2 June 2007 (CEST)
- Cult Mechanicus one sounds like a great idea, all for good combinations like that. Admech ranks in one page would probably be ok too, but as for expansion of Titans, not many people who post here seem too interested in them and as such they get a little neglected. Now my exams are over I might be spending a bit more time here and I have a few books which might come in handy here. <general rant> I think the thing we need to concentrate on is getting the main pages (like Space Marine, Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard etc.) sorted properly as the first page is what most people will see and spread out from and if that's bad then they will have a negative view of the Lex to begin with. I'm not saying the detailed articles aren't important, I just don't think we can concentrate on improving everything at the same time and we need to concentrate a bit </general rant>. Cheers --Jonru 10:48, 2 June 2007 (CEST)
- IMO, No one really knows much about Titans. I know I don't. All the info I gleamed about Titans is froom Horus Heresy, and that isn't much, everythign else I know is from here. They aren't very popular because GW has made them rare. I bet some WH40K (I guess the word I'm looking for is supporter.) don't even know Titans exist. But, as usual, I'll be Sanchi's errand boy. lol. ---Psyco 12:33, 2 June 2007 (CEST)
- I don't know much about the Titans also, which is why I put them at the end. I do know that Titans played a part in both Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and in Final Liberation. :) SanchiTachi 18:03, 2 June 2007 (CEST)
- The epic book has probably got some information in it, probably on the internet as well on the epic website.--Jonru 13:24, 3 June 2007 (CEST)
- IT sounds like a good idea. But has anyone noticed that the links for the individual diciplines of the adepts all come back to this page? --Darkened wings 20:34, 30 September 2008 (CEST)
Source for that? --Inquisitor S., Großmeister des Ordo Lexicanum 11:56, 5 August 2008 (CEST)
Additional Material Requested
Just realized that we have no mention of some of the various branches of the Adeptus Mechanicus' study. These include the biologically focused branch for one. Biologi I think it's called? --Lygris 15:32, 24 September 2008 (CEST)
Extra page for Omnissiah?
I'd like to agree with Darkened wings, if it's somehow possible to create a page for Omnissiah and not to come back to this page I could translate the ger. page.--Inquisitor Tyrus 08:36 26 February 2009
Gender specific words
Since there are instances of Female members of the Adeptus Mechanicus such as Felicia Tayber, is it right to use terms such as men in place of person or Human? On the same note, would it be considered right to use the Term Techpriestess?--Zor 08:51, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- No. Not if this is a question of principle at least. If there is an official source for techpriestess then you can use the word, else not. And since mankind (and not womankind) is a synonym for all of humanity no on that. --Inquisitor S., Großmeister des Ordo Lexicanum 09:16, 31 March 2009 (UTC)