"The operative arm of the Ministorum is the Adepta Sororitas (Sisterhood)." What does this mean? Admittedly, the four main types of orders are active in Imperial society, but so are Missionaries and Confessors. The Sisterhood doesn't seem to work as a single body in any case, as the Battle Sisters are the Chamber Militant for the Ordo Hereticus, the Orders Famulous are part of Imperial households, the Orders Dialog(o)us work with Missionaries and Imperial Guard, and the Orders Hospitaller are a charity.
Meanwhile, I'd also like to update the "organization" section so it actually talks about the organization of the Ecclesiarchy (as seen in Codex: Sisters of Battle (2nd Edition), which seems to be the latest detailed source) rather than just examples of members. It seems to me that that would be a good replacement for dropping all the names of departments and offices in the intro section. What do you think? —Archlords 15:02, 22 October 2007 (CEST)
- I think it should be clearer in the opening summary that the Sisters are an organization within the Ministorum. Rather than just an independent org whose militant part acts as the Ministorum's military.
- I'd like to simply say the sisterhood as a whole is the militant arm but I can't get away with that. --Acidface 16:26, 22 October 2007 (CEST)
- This could easily be said directly, rather than implying it with a sentence of unknown meaning. The organization section would be a good way to emphasize this. If you want it in the intro, that could easily be said by pointing out that the Adepta Sororitas is one of the departments of the Ministorum, along with the Frateris clergy, Missionarius Galaxia, and Deacons. —Archlords 22:08, 22 October 2007 (CEST)
- All right, apparently you've done the organisation for me. However, the cryptic line remains, and the difference between the Frateris clergy and the Missionar(i)us Galaxia is not clear. You state that Missionaries are Preachers, which may have been true in Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, but I think 2nd Edition takes precedence in this case. —Archlords 17:27, 26 October 2007 (CEST)
- Archlords: By all means, write a proper organization for the Ministorum.
- I'd say the descriptions for Missionaries, Pontifices, Confessors, Preachers, Abbots, Logistoras, Quire Masters, Reliquindus, etc should be there, instead of in their own separate articles. --Acidface 18:38, 26 October 2007 (CEST)