This is mostly translated from the German page equivalent, since an English version has yet to manifest. However, this page could definitely use some work. Will do more as I can. http://wh40k.lexicanum.de/wiki/Jericho_Reach#.Tz3J9k4gcwA Zigguratei 04:24, 17 February 2012 (CET)
- No offense, but this really isnt up to Lexicanum standards - no categories, sources aren't formatted right, lots of headings added with no info - the mods will instantly delete this if it isnt brought up to standards. Thelemur 04:30, 17 February 2012 (CET)
- The problem is people start articles and say they will fix them, but often they don't bother - so the mods just delete pages that dont conform to the rules. I could try and fix it a bit - but I'm currently editing literally hundreds of pages already. Thelemur 04:37, 17 February 2012 (CET)
- Goodness! Give a guy 30 seconds. I wont leave it without making at least a bit presentable. *laughs* Though I feel for ya. Thank you for tirelessly editing. Zigguratei 04:39, 17 February 2012 (CET)
Lol - cool, sorry mate! Im just so used to people starting articles then leaving them for others to fix, I guess i was a bit premature in my criticism! If you make an article and it aint finished yet, put a
| Attention Adept of the LEXICANUM!
This article is being created or revised.
tag on it, so folk know you are still editing it. Sorry again if I came across as a dick - wasn't my intention. Thelemur 04:47, 17 February 2012 (CET)
- I am most definitely still learning. So thank you so very much for the pointers as I could probably use them! That said, I think thats all I've got for now. Shoot, I had to look up how to upload a file again! (It's been a while) Zigguratei 05:41, 17 February 2012 (CET)
- I know just how you feel, I've just been teaching myself how to do stuff here through trial and error experiments, as the help pages seem to be somewhat out of date :pThelemur 05:45, 17 February 2012 (CET)