From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
- It is the name the Old Ones and the C'tan stargods (Deciever) use for the Orks. The Old Ones created them to save their remaining bases but it was too little too late. There is short-story "Deus est Machina" in which the Deceiver says that he is very admired that the Krork are everywhere in the galaxy. Irulan 13:35, 8 October 2007 (CEST)
- This page is full of game mechanics (" A roll is first made to determine which subset of behaviour is going to apply, "), hobbyists info ("most longtime gamers have a collection of assorted metal pieces, additional weapons, and parts left over from modeling projects,) and unsourced POV references ("Orky Kultur, originally intended as a joke, has given birth to several concepts widely recognized among GW gamers"), aswell as some really horrible writing ("There are several different Oddboyz, cumulated under the term Oddboyz. Some of these Oddboyz are: "). If no-one objects I will begin changing the style and content to better match the rest of the Lexicanum. I'll wait a few days for feedback/suggestions etc, thanks Thelemur 16:34, 1 June 2011 (CEST)
- Remove all game meachnics and report offenders for disciplination. --Inquisitor S., Großmeister des Ordo Lexicanum 11:59, 3 June 2011 (CEST)
- Done. The whole Ork section seems in need of alot of work (as the dark Eldar section did) - I'll try and fix what i can over the weekend, though I expect a hug for my trouble... Thelemur 04:40, 4 June 2011 (CEST)
- No problem.
- IOU: 1 hug
- signed: --DetlefK 13:21, 4 June 2011 (CEST)