|This article is about the the Adeptus Mechanicus rank, for the Novel by Rob Sanders see Adeptus Mechanicus: Tech-Priest (Novel)|
A Tech-priest is an adept of the Adeptus Mechanicus. They are the members of the Cult Mechanicus, a priesthood which forms a hierarchy of technicians, scientists, and religious leaders. The Tech-priests provide the rest of the Imperium with its technicians and engineers.
The Fabricator-General of Mars is the leader of the Adeptus Mechanicus, and as the Magos Mechanicus is also the head of its Cult Mechanicus. He also invariably holds a position on the High Lords of Terra. His subordinate and second-in-command is the Fabricator Locum.
The Ruling Priesthood
The Ordinary Priesthood
- 1: Mechanicum (Novel) by Graham McNeill, [Needs Citation]
- 2: White Dwarf 62 (2015), Wisdom of the Omnissiah - Imperial Hierarchy The Adeptus Mechanicus
- Codex Imperialis by Rick Priestley, [Needs Citation]
- Warhammer 40,000 4th Edition Rulebook, pg. 121
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War