Kill Team: Rogue Trader
Kill Team: Rogue Trader is a Supplement for the Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, Second Edition (2018). Two new faction added - the Elucidian Starstriders and the Gellerpox Infected.
Rogue Trader Elucia Vhane and her Starstriders seek to colonise new worlds at the behest of the Imperium’s mightiest leader. Their quest aims to travel far beyond the Chaos contamination that threatens to engulf Mankind. Yet nowhere is safe, for the twisted tendrils of corruption have followed them even beyond the borders of the Imperium. Can the Rogue Trader and the deadly specialists she has forged into a team defeat the hulking Vulgrar Thrice-Cursed and his virulent band of mutated followers? Can the cutting edge of human skill match the loathsome gifts granted by the Dark Gods?
Kill Team: Rogue Trader is an expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, the fast-paced tabletop miniatures game pitting small bands of elite specialists against each other in vicious skirmish combat. This set adds 2 new factions, new environments, new missions and a host of new rules, allowing you to recreate desperate battles beyond the borders of known space.
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader (Rulebook) — a 56-page main book
- Codex: Elucidian Starstriders — 24-page booklet
- Codex: Gellerpox Infected — 24-page booklet
- 10 miniatures of the Elucidian Starstriders
- 23 miniatures of the Gellerpox Infected
- A selection of plastic scenery
- A double-sided gameboard, featuring the layout of the Truehawk on one side and the Ministorum shrine on the other
- 2 sets of punched card tokens representing various in-game statuses – 1 set for the Starstriders and 1 set for the Infected