Warhammer 40,000 4th Edition Rulebook
|Author(s)||Andy Chambers, Pete Haines, Jervis Johnson, Rick Priestley|
|Released||August 28th 2004|
|Preceded by||Warhammer 40,000 3rd Edition Rulebook|
|Followed by||Warhammer 40,000 5th Edition Rulebook|
Warhammer 40,000 4th Edition Rulebook was the 4th core rulebook for the Warhammer 40,000 game.
'Warhammer 40,000 4th edition rulebook. The previous edition of the game, published in 2004, released as both a hardback book and in a reduced format in the Battle for Macragge boxed set. This edition of the game has relatively few differences to its predecessor so almost all supplements produced for 3rd Edition work with this version.
This edition of the rules took a much more objective look at the background of the 40k universe, yet still remained largely focused on the human perception of the world.
Authors, Artists and Coworkers
During the production of this book, the following persons were involved considerably.
- Games Design and Developement
- Rick Priestley and Andy Chambers with Alessio Cavatore, Pete Haines, Anthony Reynolds, Jervis Johnson and Adam Troke
- Gav Thorpe with Andy Chambers, Phil Kelly, Matthew Ward, Alan Merrett, Graham McNeill, Rick Priestley
- Hobby Section
- John Blanche, Alex Boyd, Paul Dainton, Dave Gallagher, Jes Goodwin, Neil Hodgson, Paul Jeacock, Nuala Kinrade, Karl Kopinski, Stefan Kopinski and Adrian Smith
- Cover Art
- Karl Kopinski and Stefan Kopinski
|Rulebook||Warhammer 40,000 4th Edition Rulebook|
|Codices||Space Marines • Tyranids • Black Templars • Tau Empire • Eldar • Dark Angels • Blood Angels • Chaos Space Marines • Orks • Chaos Daemons • Catachans|
|Starter Sets||Battle for Macragge|
|Other||Wargear • Cities of Death • Apocalypse • Apocalypse: Kill Team • Storm of Vengeance|