No Good Men (Anthology)
No Good Men is an anthology of short stories in the Warhammer Crime series.
In the grim darkness of the far-future, there is a vast city… An urban sprawl of murder and corruption. A den of vice and illicit deeds where the law is failing, and justice is fleeting.
Glutted merchant-kings turn the wheels of industry, feeding the engine of war on distant worlds while the lowly dream only of survival. As the gilded prosper, hidden behind their fortress walls, the masses must find a place within the underbelly. But regardless of station, whether criminal or law-keeper, one fact remains true – this city is dirty, and no one escapes it without a little sin. For in Varangantua, there are no good men.
- Aberrant (Short Story) by Chris Wraight
- Exit Wound (Short Story) by Darius Hinks
- The View from Olympus (Short Story) by Gareth Hanrahan
- Impurities (Short Story) by Graham McNeill
- No Use for Good Men (Short Story) by Guy Haley
- Cold Cases (Short Story) by Marc Collins
- Against the Grain (Short Story) by Nick Kyme
- 1: Warhammer Community: REVEALED: Warhammer Crime (Posted 04 March 2020)
- 2: Warhammer Community: Warhammer Crime: New Books Revealed (posted 6/3/2020) (last accessed 6/3/2020)