Aeronautica Imperialis (game)
Aeronautica Imperialis is a tabletop game which uses 6mm scale models to represent the various aircraft and ground based anti-aircraft weapons of the opposing forces. Although this is the same model scale as the
Epic game system the two are not compatible as the game mechanics and table top scales are quite different.
- The Aeronautica Imperialis Rules
- Aircraft Datasheets
- Imperial Navy Aircraft
- Space Marine Aircraft
- Ork Aircraft
- Tau Aircraft
- Eldar Aircraft
- Chaos Aircraft
- Thirteen scenarios, or missions, are provided together as well as a campaign system.
- Quick reference sheets for all the aircraft in the game plus a gallery of painted miniatures and themed terrain boards with some tips for modelling and painting them.
- New Aircraft
- Although sharing the same name as the Ork Bommer in the Warhammer 40,000 Death from the Skies supplement it is a very different aircraft, being much larger and slower.
- Squadron Lists
- The Squadron List collected together all of the aircraft from the original Aeronautica Imperialis rulebook with the new aircraft, variants and upgrades introduced by Tactica Aeronautica.
- Datasheets for the new aircraft and variants introduced by Tactica Aeronautica.
- Typha-IV Campaign
- The section starts off with a 42 page narrative detailing the campaign fought between the Imperial Navy and the Tau on Typha-IV. The campaign system is presented as an alternative to that in the original Aeronautica Imperialis rulebook and is modeled on the actions that take place on Typha-IV.
- In addition to new scenarios an expansion to the rules for ground targets is provided together with a Step-by-Step guide to modelling and painting an Imperial Airbase by Phil Stutcinskas.
- Battle Report
- Raid on Supply Base Theta-Nine-Four is written in the same style as the regular White Dwarf Battle Reports and is based on an engagement between the Tau and the Imperial Navy during the Taros Campaign.
- Tactica Aeronautica
- A brief discussion on tactics plus a Q&A for the Aeronautica Imperialis rulebook and finally some Designer's Notes by Warwick Kinrade.
Aeronautica Imperialis: Wings of Vengeance
Aeronautica Imperialis: Wings of Vengeance is a 2019 update of the Aeronautica Imperialis system. In Aeronautica Imperialis, you’ll be able to unleash your inner wing commander with a brand-new range of intricate and beautiful models. These were designed by the team behind Adeptus Titanicus to recreate icons of the 41st Millennium like the Dakkajet and the Thunderbolt on a compact scale without losing charm or detail. Offering fresh new opportunities for painters and modellers, these multipart plastic models will form the foundations of a new range Games Workshop will be supporting for years to come.
The new models are designed at an 8mm scale, the same as the recently-rebooted Adeptus Titanicus.
- 1: Warhammer Community: New Reveals at Gen Con! (Posted 01/08/2019) (Last accessed on 26 August 2019)
- 2: Warhammer Commmunity: Aeronautica Imperialis: What’s in the Box? (Posted 26/08/2019) (Last accessed on 26 August 2019)