Apocalypse Missile Launcher
The Apocalypse Missile Launcher is a huge weapon usually found mounted on Imperial Titans and other Super-Heavy vehicles. The weapon consists of multiple missile-tubes capable of launching an immense barrage of explosive fire. The destructive potential of just one Apocalypse launcher is equivalent to an entire Imperial Guard artillery company. The missiles fired by an Apocalypse launcher travel at supersonic speeds, and just one salvo is enough to flatten an entire square kilometer of area.
The Apocalypse Launcher is commonly found on the carapace hardpoint(s) of Reaver and Warlord class titans. The Imperator class titan can also carry one or more Apocalypse Launchers on its carapace hard-points.
- 1: Savage Scars (Novel) by Andy Hoare, [Needs Citation] pg. 230
- 2: Imperial Armour Volume Eleven - The Doom of Mymeara, pg. 11
- 3: Mechanicum (Novel) by Graham McNeill, [Needs Citation] pg. 410
- 4: Imperial Armour - Apocalypse II, pg. 38
- 5: Apocalypse, pg. 124
- 6: Saved Archive Page (dated December 2010, last accessed 3 April 2016)
- 7: Forgeworld Reaver Titan Apocalypse Missile Launcher (last accessed 3 April 2016)
|Scout Types||Warhound • Rapier|
|Battle Types||Reaver • Warbringer Nemesis • Punisher • Warlord • Psi-Titan • Siege Titan • Apocalypse • Emperor (Imperator • Warmonger)|
|Close Combat Weapons||Titan Chainfist • Titan Chainsword • Titan Power Claw • Titan Power Fist • Titan Power Lance|
|Projectile Weapons||Apocalypse Missile Launcher • Hellstorm Cannon • Icarus Autocannon • Inferno gun • Magna Lascannon • Melta Cannon • Plasma annihilator • Plasma blastgun • Plasma Destructor • Plasma Obliterator • Psi-Cannon • Quake Cannon • Turbo-laser Destructor • Volcano cannon • Vulcan Mega-bolter • Vortex Missile • Warp Missile|
|Support Systems||Void Shields • Throne Mechanicum • Machine Spirit • Plasma Reactor • Ciricrux Anima|