Arks of Omen: Angron
As the massive space hulks known as the Arks of Omen spread the flames of Abaddon’s war across the galaxy, a powerful agent of the Inquisition ignites an ancient archeotech beacon – praying that its light might drive back the darkness. Yet that which burns bright may be seen from afar. Deep in the void, the hateful gaze of Angron, Daemon Primarch of the World Eaters, is drawn towards the light. Driven by his fury, the Red Angel vows to drown the beacon in blood.
So begins the cataclysmic war for the Malak System. On one side, Angron and his World Eaters, leading a truly colossal invading host of Khorne worshippers fit to dwarf even the malevolent Ark of Omen lumbering in their midst. On the other, the greater part of Indomitus Crusade Fleet Quartus, a titanic assemblage of Imperial might fit to conquer entire sectors of space and liberate vast swathes of territory.
Even as battle is joined in earnest and bloodshed erupts across the Malak System, other powers move in the shadows. It is no accident that such an apocalyptic war has been unleashed in this place, for the machinations of Vashtorr the Arkifane are many and complex, and he will not be denied the prize he seeks…
- The ongoing narrative of Warhammer 40,000, including the rise of the Red Angel, and his resurgent World Eaters legion
- An epic spread of photography and battle scenes, featuring the armies active in the Malak System
- Additional rules for using six factions in Boarding Actions : Space Marines, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Chaos Space Marines, World Eaters, and Orks
- Terrain component rules for Boarding Actions, detailing special rules for walls of various types, hatchways and pillars, terminals, pipes, explosives, and electro-nodes
- Six new Boarding Actions missions, focusing on an attacker-defender dynamic
- 1: Warhammer Community: Warhammer Preview Online – The First Three Arks of Omen Books Revealed (posted 19/11/2022) (last accessed 19/11/2022)
- 2: Games Workshop webstore : Arks of Omen: Angron (last accessed 31/03/23)