|Map||Basic Data||Planetary Image|
|Class:||Adeptus Astartes Homeworld (Former)|
Originally the homeworld of the Blood Ravens, the site was the home of their Fortress-Monastery known as Selenon. However in M40 Warp Storms brought about by the Great Unclean One Ulkair consumed the planet. Thanks to the machinations of the Black Legion[17a], it recently returned to realspace and was the site of a conflict between the Black Legion and the Blood Ravens. What is left of Aurelia remains in realspace to this day and is heavily monitored by both the Blood Ravens and the Inquisition and is garrisoned by regiments of the Imperial Guard. During the formation of the Great Rift the planet again became the site of fighting between the forces of the Blood Ravens and Chaos.
- 1: Children of the Emperor (Short Story) by Barrington J. Bayley
- 2: Blood Ravens Index Astartes entry - GW website
- 3: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising
- 4: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution
- 5: White Dwarf July 2019 - Index Astartes: Blood Ravens