Battlefleet Gothic: Invasion
This game expansion is based on the fighting between a fleet and either a planetary defence or a space station defence. It emphasizes "Boarding Actions", i.e. fighting of troops between ships and/or bases, and uses different scenarios to emphasize the varied combats or events that can happen such as:
- Retrieval - The fleet is sent to retrieve an artefact from the remains of a battle.
- Defensive Ring - An attack made against a refuelling station to disrupt an enemy's hit-and-run tactics.
- Port Maw - An invasion of the mighty Port Maw after a power outage.
- Boarding Party - A standard raid in which an outnumbered opponent attempts to board and destroy an enemy's flagship.
- Deadline - A raiding party has a limited time to get rid of a large defence weapon while the two fleets battle each other.
|Rulebooks||Battlefleet Gothic Rulebook • Battlefleet Gothic Armada|
|Expansions||Battlefleet Gothic: Invasion • Warp Storm|
|Forge World:||Imperial Armour Volume Three • Imperial Armour Volume Six|
|Magazines||Planetkiller • Battlefleet Gothic Magazine|
|Other:||White Dwarf • The Citadel Journal • Fanatic Online|
|In other media:|
|Novels||Execution Hour • Shadow Point|