Black Crusade Core Rulebook
From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
The Black Crusade Core Rulebook was first published in 2011 by Fantasy Flight Games and it contains the core rules for the Warhammer 40,000 Black Crusade Role-Playing Game System. The book also contains a large amount of new background material, with an over-riding focus on the Screaming Vortex.
- Forward, by the Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay Team
- Chapter I - Playing the Game
- Chapter II - Character Creation
- Chapter III - Skills
- Chapter IV - Talents and Traits
- Chapter V - Armoury
- Chapter VI — Psychic Powers
- Chapter VII - Combat
- Chapter VIII - The Game Master
- Chapter IX - Corruption and Infamy
- Chapter X - A Galaxy in Fame
- Chapter XI - Adversaries
- Chapter XII - False Prophets
Black Crusade Design Team
- Sam Stewart, with additional concepts by Jay Little, Mack Martin and Ross Watson.
- Lead Developer
- Sam Stewart.
- Writers and Developers
- Owen Barnes, Andy Chambers, Nathan Dowdell, John Dunn, Tim Flanders, Andrew Fischer, Andy Hoare, Tim Huckelbery, Jason Marker, Mack Martin, Kevin Rubitsky, Rex Vorgen, and Ross Watson.
- Based on Dark Heresy by designers
- Owen Barnes, Kate Flack and Mick Mason.
- Editors and Proofreaders
- Graphic Designers
- Adam Taubenheim with additional work by Brian Schomburg.
- Cover Artist
- Interior Artists
- Even Mehl Amundsen, Amy Ashbaugh, Jacob Atienza, Cristi Balanescu, Dimitri Bielak, John Blanche, Lin Bo, Yoann Boissonnet, Alberto Bontempi, João Bosco, Alex Boyd, Matt Bradbury, Christopher Burdett, Dmitry Burmak, West Clendinning, Paul Dainton, Alex Drummond, Ioan Dumi, Ame En, Dave Gallagher, Miko Granlund, Zachary Graves, Alex Iglesias, Jason Juta, Timo Karhula, Igor Kieryluk, Julian Kok, Karl Kopinski, Adam Lane, Ian Miller, David Nash, Germán Nóbile, Hector Ortiz, Tikos Péter, Arkady Roytmann, Adrian Smith, David Sondered, Florian Stitz, Nikolay Stoyanov, Frank Walls and Anslem Zielonka
- Managing Art Director
- Art Direction
- Production Manager
- Licensing and Development Coordinator
- Executive Game Designer
- Executive Game Producer
Games Workshop Team
- Licensing Manager
- Head of Licensing
- Head of Intellectual Property
- See page 396 for a full list.
- ISBN 9781616611439