From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
|Marine||Basic Data||Chapter Symbol|
- 118.M33 — After their Chapter Master Khardin Gol is murdered during the world of Lorin Alpha's Hour of Shadow, the chapter chases a band of Chaos Renegades, known as the Tenebrae, into the Veiled Region. Three centuries later, a single damaged strike cruiser returns bearing only a handful of survivors. They will speak with none save the Ordo Malleus and swear an oath of vendetta against the Tenebrae.
- 700.M35 — Five companies of the chapter renounce their vows and turn on their brethren, leaving hundreds dead and several Strike Cruisers and the chapter's fortress-monastery destroyed. The chapter paints half of their armour black until their renegade brethren are hunted down.
- 416.M37 — The Sarum Ambush. The renegade portion of the Black Wings takes part in the ambush of Imperial forces near Sarum.
- 649.M40 — Suppressing the Garanhir Rebellion with the forces of Inquisition, Grey Knights and Dark Swords Chapter
- Khardin Gol — Chapter Master in M33. Killed in 118.M33 during the Hour of Shadow.
- Sevastin — served with the Deathwatch as a Terminator of Kill-Team Sabatine.
- N.B.: Unconfirmed, but suspected to be the Chapter's battle cry by Garran Branatar, who served alongside the Black Wing Sevastin on a Deathwatch Kill-Team.
- 1: Imperial Armour Volume Two - Second Edition, pg. 17
- 2: Deathwatch: The Walker in Fire (Short Story)
- 3: Imperial Armour Volume Thirteen - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned, pg. 22
- 4: GW Space Marine Chapter Gallery (archive link from 24/02/2007)
- 5: Adeptus Astartes: Successor Chapters, pg. 18
- 6: Insignium Astartes, pg. 54