Blood of the Emperor (Anthology)
|Series||Horus Heresy: The Primarchs|
Blood of the Emperor is a 2021 anthology novel.
Blood of the Emperor is an anthology of six stories from some of your favourite authors. These tales explore the history and motivations of the primarchs during the Great Crusade and Horus Heresy. Ever wondered what life was like on Cthonia, where Horus grew up, or just how ruthless Rogal Dorn can be? These questions and more are answered in this volume.
- Lupis Daemonis by Chris Wraight
- Skjalds by Nick Kyme
- The Sixth Cult of the Denied by David Guymer
- The Will of the Legion by Andy Clark
- Council of Truth by Mike Brooks
- Terminus by Chris Wraight
- 1: Warhammer Community: Sunday Preview – The Lords of Commorragh (Posted on 14/03/2021) (Last accessed on 14 March, 2021)
- 2: Black Library Blood of the Emperor (last accessed 3/22/2-21)