From Warhammer 40k - Lexicanum
Primarily used for breaking up infantry formations or leveling small buildings, it can be devastating when applied well.
- General Purpose High-Explosive Bomb - Typically 500lbs designed for use against infantry, vehicles, and structures. Patterns include the Mk.3 500lb General-Purpose Bomb
- Incendiary Bombs - Filled with highly flammable material such as Promethium, which set targets alight rather than the size of their explosions. Patterns include the Mk.17 Incendiary Bomb.
- Smart Bombs - Smart munitions which use guidance systems to hit their target.
- Heavy General Purpose High-Explosive Bomb - Typically 1,000-1,500lbs for highly destructive bombing against war machines, fortifications, and buildings.
- Colossus Bomb
- Bio-wire Bomb - Biological weapon
- Atomic Bomb - Use nuclear fission.
- Mole Bomb - Burrowing munition.
- 1: Imperial Armour Volume One - Imperial Guard and Imperial Navy, pg. 225
- 2: Imperial Armour Volume Three - The Taros Campaign, pg. 311-312
- 3: [[Tactica Aeronautica[[, pg. 6
- 4: Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader, pgs. 97-98
- 5: The Horus Heresy Book One - Betrayal, pg. 231
- 6: Fulgrim (Novel), Chapter 25
- 7: White Dwarf 466, pg. 26